Please read the following ‘Booking Conditions’ and click ‘I agree’ at the bottom of the page if you accept them.
The following conditions, together with other information given in this website, represent part of your contract (as the Client) with The Shore Villa.
1. IMPORTANT DOCUMENTATION
Every holiday involves an element of research and preparation on the part of the travelers, particularly with regards to ensuring that the appropriate passport, visa and health requirements are met. It is your responsibility to ensure that everyone in your party complies with these requirements, so we strongly recommend that you seek appropriate professional advice. The Shore is not to be held responsible in any circumstances for the consequences (whether financial or otherwise) of any failure on the part of the client in this respect.
Passports must be valid well beyond the date of your arrival back home after the holiday; most countries actually insist that passport validity cover is at least 6 months after your date of return. Also ensure that there is ample space in the passport for visa and entry/exit stamps.
It is very important that the names recorded on our Booking Form are identical to the names in the passports as we are required to register guests with the local tourist authorities and police, we like to prepare the documentation prior to your arrival.
Vaccinations should be researched well before departure. Your doctor can advise what health precautions you should be taking. If they include inoculations be sure to bring the jab records with you. If you are taking any medication, either as a vaccination or as a result of some other medical condition, give details of these drugs to others in your party just in case you lose them or experience an accident.
2. HOLIDAY INSURANCE
The Shore Villa strongly recommends that you take out adequate insurance protection against cancellation, medical and other expenses. It is not a mandatory requirement of our company that you take such insurance in order to book, however, as a general practice our existing customers do follow this
3. BOOKING THE SHORE VILLA.
- Bookings are only secured once you have completed and signed The Shore Booking Form and sent it to us with a 50% deposit.
- If you are booking within 3 weeks (21 days) of your date of arrival at the villa, then 100% payment is required.
- All payments are made by bank transfer or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).To fully secure credit card payments we require:
- A signed fax authorization by the card holder confirming the amount to be debited. The letter must also include the card holders full name (as it appears on the card), card holders address (as it appears on the monthly statement), the card type (Visa or Mastercard), the expiry date and the credit card number.
- A clear faxed copy of the photo-page of the card holders’ passport.
- All credit card payments are subject to a 3,5% handling charge.
- A contract will exist once you receive our Confirmation Invoice. This contract is made under Swiss law and both parties agree to be under the jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
- We receive the right to decline to accept for any reason your booking. In such case your deposit or full payment will be returned.
- We will endeavor to provide for Special Requests if we have been informed in due time. We however doe not guarantee that any Special request can be met.
- The Shore Villa is also made available for booking through travel and holiday rental agent. If you are booking through such an agent, all monies must be paid to the agent and will be held by the agent prior to forwarding monies to us.
- The balance of the rental price must be paid to us at least (21 days) prior to arrival at the villa. We can accept last minute bookings (less than 7 days prior to arrival) subject to a 50% deposit, with the remaining 50% delivered in cash upon arrival at the villa. And such bookings are decided on a case by case basis.
4. AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION
- We will make every effort to assist you if you need to amend your booking. If the requested amendment is to be taken as a cancellation, the normal cancellation charges shall apply
- If you are unavoidably prevented from traveling to The Shore, for reasons of illness, family bereavement, redundancy or unavoidable work commitments it may be possible to transfer the booking to another person, provided the terms of the booking are accepted. If this is not possible, the normal cancellation charges shall apply.
- Cancellation charges will be levied on the following basis: More than 21 days: 50% of the total rental price. Less than 21 days: 100% of the total rental price.
- In the event that we make adjustments in our terms and conditions, including changes in price and have not updated our website, we will advise you of such changes at the time of booking.
- In situations where an amendment and or cancellation is forced upon the Shore Villa because of a natural disaster, act of war, terrorist acts or threats, industrial disputes, technical problems such as power failures, fire, flood, drought, adverse weather and other ‘acts of God’ (force majeure), we will endeavor to make suitable alternative arrangements at no extra charge, however you will not be entitled to any compensation by the Operator.
- Failure to complete payment for your holiday within the time period detailed will result in us treating your booking as cancelled and will levy the appropriate charges. If we are forced to cancel your holiday for any reason other than force majeure, we will do all possible to make similar alternative arrangements or provide you with a full refund.
- All prices quoted are in US dollars, and should be paid in US dollars by credit card or bank
- We will be able to reduce the price of any holiday in the event of fluctuations in exchange rate between the US dollar and any other currency.
- We are not obliged to provide you with a breakdown of specific prices contained in this website.
- The Operator reserves the right to change any advertised price prior to accepting your booking and receiving a deposit.
6. SECURITY DEPOSITS
- We require you to provide a credit card authorization for US$500 to be used to pay for any damage caused by you, and your parties, negligence.
- This deposit is also used to pay for any unpaid bills incurred by you, and members of your party, during your stay at the property
- A credit card authorization must be provided by the renter. Bookings cannot be confirmed until this authorization has been processed. Authorizations will be implemented at any time after the date of arrival in the event of security deposit expenses being incurred. In the event that all or part of the Security deposit is utilized we will provide you with a breakdown of the costs and will only charge your credit card with the necessary amount to cover the claim.
- If no security deposit charges are incurred your credit card authorization will be destroyed.
7. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Shore has taken all reasonable measure to ensure that information provided in this website is correct and accurate. All information and opinions are provided in good faith and are accurate at the time it is uploaded to this website
- The Shore Villa bares no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property incurred whilst staying with us or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Bali. We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- Guest must register the number of family and friends staying at the villa with the local authorities for both the guests and the owner’s security,
- The Shore can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests. Failure to respect the house capacity may result in the rental agreement to be considered void with the rental fee not to be refunded.
- Unless carefully planned and approved, big private parties are not allowed in the house. We encourage you to entertain in the house by any gathering of more than 20 people should be approved by our villa manager. In many cases and all over Bali, an authorization from the local council may apply when organizing events in villas.
- Beaches all over Bali are dangerous and the beaches around the house are no exception, please proceed in the water with caution.
- Please take all necessary precautions for the use of the villa facilities such as swimming pools, especially in regards to children using these facilities. The guests agree not to hold The Shore Villa responsible if accidents where to happen to guests and their family and friends while using the facilities.
- Any information you provide to us which is of a personal nature (i.e. passport details, dietary needs, ages etc. etc.) will be confidentially held by us and will only be passed onto local representatives responsible for delivering holiday.
8. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- It is your responsibility to take good care of the property, its contents, including, but not limited to, soft furnishings, furniture, linens, towels, gardens, plants, crockery, cutlery, CDs, audio cassettes, books, magazines, glass ware and ornaments. Any damage caused by you and members of your party will be recovered by the Security deposit.
- Only those persons named in the Booking Form are entitled to stay at the villa without prior arrangement. If the villa is booked on a reduced price tariff which includes the use of a limited number of the available bedrooms, the bedrooms which are not included in the booking will remain locked. The number of persons staying at the property must not exceed the number of sleeping places indicated in the tariff advertised in this website, except in the case of infants under 3 years old.
- You and members of your party must not create unreasonable disturbance to neighbors, particularly during un-social hours, (i.e. after midnight and before 7am). Additionally the use of recreational drugs of any kind is prohibited in Indonesia and higly punishable by law. In the event of any unreasonable behavior by you or members of your party you may be asked, at the discretion of the Owner, to vacate the villa without any refund of monies paid.
- You are prohibited from organizing and holding any major party events at your villa beyond normal entertaining, unless a prior agreement is given by the Villa Manager/the Local council.
- It is your and members of your parties responsibility not to leave any items of value lying around at the villa
- Check In & Check Out Time
- Check in time is 14.00 pm and check out time is 12.00. Late check-out are subject to additional charges, please see with our villa manager for detail.
- Photography and filming of the villa is allowed for private use only. This material cannot be used for commercial use or sold for profit without the written permission of our owner.
- The Shore is supplied to you in good order at the beginning of the rental period and you must ensure they are left in the same state when you depart. By agreeing to these ‘Booking Conditions’ I accept that this is a legally binding agreement between myself and The Shore Villa.